Fall 2020 Audition Format:
Your initial audition for Fall 2020 productions will be a self-taped video that should include a 1-minute contemporary monologue. If you are interested in a singing role, your audition submission should also include 16 bars of both an uptempo song and a ballad.
Send the link to your audition no later than Monday 8/24/2020 to the following directors:
- Larissa Lury: email@example.com
- Wil Kilroy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nichole Hamilton: email@example.com
- Lisa Hermanson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christa Fredrickson: email@example.com
When Are Callbacks?
In-person call-backs as needed will take place on Wednesday, 8/26 in and outside at the ASNMSU Center for the Arts, between 5pm and 8pm.
Fall 2020 Performance Projects
Our Fall performance projects include:
- Letters to the Future: Directed by Wil Kilroy, this is an original devised piece based on current events and actor insights.
- The Place Where We Stand: Directed by Larissa Lury, this is an original devised piece to be performed outdoors by taking the audience on a journey through the NMSU campus. The performance brings to life the past, present and imagined future of the land we’re standing on and what has, is, and will take place here.
- Original Piece by NYC Playwright Hannah Benitez: Directed by Nichole Hamilton, created specifically for the actors.
- Holiday Cabaret: Directed by Lisa Hermanson and Christa Fredrickson, this is a lot of fun holiday cheer!
More information about these projects will be provided during Wil’s Wednesday 8/19/2020 Theatre Workshop class. If you cannot attend that class, contact him by email.